Barber Gibbs Dreams Memorial scholarship was created to assist young adults pursue their dreams.
The first annual charity event for the Barber Gibbs Dreams Memorial Fund will be June 2., 2019 on his birthday. The fundraiser will be the first of many so I am expecting nothing but greatness!!! The event is a catered bar b q by Sides to Go, All you can drink open bar, DJ and dancing. Donation tickets are only $20. For those attending, the location will be emailed to you along with your charity donation receipt. This event will have a silent auction and a raffle drawing. Remember this is a charity event and all your donations will be allocated to the memorial scholarship.. When purchasing tickets please reference 1st event , so I may send you the location information. If you can not attend the event, please feel free to donate to the scholarship fund, it will be greatly appreciated. ********** THIS EVENT HAS ENDED*********
This non profit memorial scholarship accepts donations through cash app $barbergibbsdream , Huntington Bank (all donations will be matched) , Donate Now links on this website. All donations will receive a charitable donations receipt. All donations are allocated and managed solely for the Barber Gibbs Dreams Scholarship Fund.
All inquires, questions and application submissions must be sent to email@example.com
Replies to questions will be returned within 2 business days.
Barber Gibbs Memorial Scholarship is a non-profit memorial scholarship fund that offers $1,000 yearly to one young adult that can demonstrate that they are eagerly pursuing to change their community. The applicant must be currently enrolled in a higher education school and in need of financial assistance to continue pursuing dream.
* Applicant must be a U.S Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the USA.
*Applicant must be a current student of a vocational school (i.e. barber school, cosmetology, truck driving etc.) or academic college or university (i.e. community college, state college, private college etc.)
*Applicant must be 18-26 years of age
* The winner will be announced Aug. 1. 2019. A team of board members will review all entries after the deadline of July 20.2019. Each entry will be judged on need, relevance to the cause, detail and demographics
* The scholarship will be awarded to the recipient in care of the attending school.
*The winner of the scholarship agrees to be posted under Winner Spotlight section via the web page
* Recipients are only eligible to reap the reward of this scholarship one time but may apply each year until selected.
* If for any reason a recipient withdraws from school in their reward year notification must be made..
* An official school transcript , GED or High School diploma must be submitted with application.
BarberGibbsDreams Memorial Scholarship is a non profit organization and your donations are tax-deductible. If you would like a charity donation receipt, please leave your address or your email address and a receipt will be submitted within 2 business days.